Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Krazy Glue Commercial

Share
[EDIT: There's now a Behind the Scenes video posted on the site that includes some of these boards used on the set!]

Krazy Glue T.V. and web spot through Subliminal Pictures with director Kevin Ward. During production I was pretty amazed to find out how many different stress tests were actually performed to gauge the product's true effectiveness. I always love the obligatory "..Do Not Attempt" warnings even on the craziest of shenanigans--

Check out the commercial on the Krazy Glue site here.



4 comments:

ccins said...

holy KRAXY!

REDHEDINSTED said...

Very cool dude! Nice job! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone loves this commercial. I was the bungee jumper who jumped off the bridge in Pasadena, CA. It's so funny how many people think it was all fake, I mean I did have a safety strap in case it broke apart, but it never did.

Martha LT said...

Finally someone answered my question! I've been wondering where it was shot as there is a very similar bridge here in NJ. Thank you, anonymous, and thank you, Chris, for sharing your fabulous storyboards! :)