Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

X Japan - "Born to be Free"

Share

This was a video I worked on back in July of 2010-- I never heard what came of it but I found this video recently. Here are some snippets from the shoot day.

It was not only an amazing circumstance that let me work with the famed drummer of the band Yoshiki who directed, but also meet comics legend and personal hero of mine Stan Lee.
He recently attached his name to an amazing event-- now "Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo" in L.A.
As an exhibitor at a table, I didn't get too many chances to see his talks/appearances, but did enjoy an amazingly successful event. More on that here.
Photographic evidence!
I later sent him one of my comics (a medium I would not be in if not for creations by "The Man"~) and had the amazing fortune of receiving a letter back!:
Polybagged and framed!


A few select storyboards:




No comments: